Tournament series special event ruleset
There would be 6 tournaments in this series. Each tournament would have additional special rules, however, there are common elements:
- Do not play the same winning deck twice in any match.
- We are going to use the new tournament platform and report decklist and scores via this site (playgwent.com/tournaments).
- Joining any tournament of this series is equal to acceptance of the rules contained here.
- During the tournament, moderators enforce the rules, and they have the final say in debates.
- If you have questions about the interpretation of the tournament ruleset ask it before the tournament on Team Elder Blood Discord.
- Record games to help solve any problems that may occur. However, recording is not mandatory.
- The tournament is open to PC and Mobile players that can use the new Gwent Tournament Platform (check playgwent.com/tournaments if your device is eligible).
- You have to be in age expressed by in current Gwent tournament ruleset to take part in this event.
- Check-in will start 1 hour prior to the start of each tournament.
- If your decks are not submitted on time (deadlines are specified separately for each tournament), you are automatically disqualified.
- Decks are subject to verification at any time.
- Decks that do not match respectively submitted decklists will result in a match loss to the current opponent.
- Decklists must be sent as PlayGwent.com links, preferably in English.
- First-person to win 2 games wins the match in BO3 Swiss and the first person to win 3 games wins the match in BO5.
- You cannot play the same winning deck twice in the same series.
- The decks do not need to be in the same order for each series.
- Failure to queue into your match against your opponent within 10 minutes of a match being posted will result in loss. If you don’t start your match against your opponent within 10 minutes from start or don’t ban one of your opponent’s leaders, it will result in a match loss and you’ll be dropped from the tournament. Other default time restrictions of Playgwent tournament platform also apply.
- You may stream your games at your own risk.
- You have to join our team Discord before the tournament. This will let you report any problems, get the latest information about the tournament, and have easy communication with other players and moderators.
- If you are caught cheating (or other exploitative behavior) you will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Chosen matches will be cast and streamed in different languages without delay.
In case of technical difficulties on tournament platform, or problems with the continuation of tournament, admin might decide about:
- delaying tournament,
- moving tournament to another date (with the option to replay already done rounds and with the option to move it to another tournament platform)
- resolve matches by virtual coinflip
- should a game ends due to DISCONNECTION, then the player who disconnects is given the loss. If technical problems are caused by the tournament platform, Admin may decide to play match/round again
- queueing with a wrong leader/wrong deck will award the game to the other player.
Moderators of tournament will decide how problems will be solved according to the size of those technical problems.
Uncultured behavior towards participants and Administration and using bugs in the game or on the tournament platform, will be punished with the exclusion of the player from further participation in the tournament.
In situations not provided for by the ruleset, decisions are made by the tournament moderator.
During the event will be used only communication on Team Elder Blood Discord: https://discord.gg/u9DjfZ6
Only in case of Discord failure, communication will be moved to build in GOG message system.
English is the only language of communication.
Prizes for players
- In-game rewards are sent by CD Project Red in terms and deadlines they decide themselves.
- Total prize pool 180 premium kegs & 14 400 meteorite powder. Prizes for each place in final ranking after 6 tournaments:
- Players will gather in all 6 tournament points. Points will be used to generate rankings.
- Only top 10 of end ranking results will gain rewards.
- Points will be earned according to place in the final table of each tournament:
Results and tournaments
All players can take part in as many tournaments as they want.
Playgwent tournament platform doesn’t let players to play two tournaments at the same time so players need to make sure to be in only one tournament at the same time (you can’t be in 2 active/ongoing tournaments).
Any player can win more than one tournament of this event. Rewards will get top 10 of ranking for whole event.
Team / country rankings
- Players will gather in all 6 tournament points. Points will be used to generate Country and Team rankings.
- Only up to top 5 results from one country/team count per tournament.
- The country of each player will be based on the tournament moderator’s input, if you want be sure your representation will be counted message us in #stick-to-the-team channel on Discord before 28.11.2021 13:00 CET.
- The team of each player will be based on the tournament moderator’s input, if you want bu sure your representation will be counted message us in #stick-to-the-team channel on Discord before 28.11.2021 13:00 CET.
Team / country rewards
- The best players of the best teams and best countries will get an ornament bundle.
- Ornament bundle means item from the in-game shop in December, that will be available to be gifted via meteorite powder. It will be chosen vanity pack that costs up to 1000 meteorite powder.
- To get a Vanity pack you will have to add the assigned moderator as a GOG friend before 24:00 CET 07.12.
By participating, players allow Team Elder Blood free and unlimited use of their usernames, provided personal data, and avatars during and after the tournament.
Personal data provided by players will be processed in order to carry out tournaments and promotion. Including promotion in social media.
Each person who joined the tournament agrees to the processing and use of their data collected in the game Gwent, and available at the tournament platform and PlayGwent.
Every person applying for the tournament agrees to the processing of personal data used to join the tournament for purposes related to the tournament and promotion, as well as data included in the player profile.
Registered players have the right to inspect and correct data. For this purpose, please contact tournament administration.
Each separate tournament being part of this event has its own ruleset that applies too.
We reserve the right to change the ruleset at any time.
By joining to tournament, you accept the current version of the regulations.