The fall of Redania
The Fall of Redania is a tournament in which players will compete while representing their countries.
Special ruleset: the top 10 from each country will have their results converted into points. These points will be used to rank countries. Slots will get the top 7 players of the winning country, top 3 players of 2nd, and top 3 players of 3rd place country. Additionally at least top 3 players that will not got slot from above rule will get slot too.
Send your gog nick and represented country on our Discord before joining!
The fall of Redania
Team Elder Blood
Part of the Falka’s Rebellion special event
Tournament specific ruleset
- Single elimination format
- Best of 3 Format with ban
- Bring 3 decks from different factions
- Ban 1 deck each, win with the remaining 2
- Public decks: Decklists will be open from 1 hour prior to the start of the tournament.
- Do not play the same winning deck twice in any match
- Draws will be settled according to the rules of tournament platform.
- We are going to use the new tournament platform and report decklists and scores via this site.
- You cannot change the deck during the tournament.
- You can play your decks in different orders in different games
- Players gain points for nations according to the following table.
- Starting positions setting: random.
Top 1. 100 points
Top 2 75 points
Top 3-4 55 points
Top 5-8 40 points
Top 9-16 30 points
Top 17-32 20 points
Top 33-64 10 points
Top 65-128 5 points
Top >128 1 point
- Decks must be on site 2 hours before the start of the tournament.
- Check-in starts an hour before the start of the tournament
- The tournament will begin at 12.00 CEST 11.10.2020
- You need to post your gog nickname and which country you are representing by 11th October 9:59 CEST on our Discord in The Fall of the Redania channel.
- 15 premium kegs + 1200 meteorite powder
- 10 premium kegs +800 meteorite powder
- 5 premium kegs + 400 meteorite powder
The top 3 from the best nation will be awarded with kegs and powder.
Slots in this tournament will go to:
Ranking #1 country – 7 slots
Ranking #2 country – 3 slots
Ranking #3 country – 3 slots
Top X players will also get slots (players that didn’t get slots from the rules above and are from ANY country).
Where X is equal 3 plus the number of slots (slots that will be free because of someone taking 2 slots to final day).
Draws in ranking for achieving slots will be resolved: