Marvel Snap Twice Tournament
organized by Team Elder Blood
Snap Pro Discord: https://discord.gg/2aVcag3A4M
Team Elder Blood is delighted to announce our first-ever worldwide Marvel Snap tournament!
We organize this event to celebrate the starting point of the esport scene in this amazing game.
Start time: 2023. March 11th at 12:00 pm CET (noon).
Everyone is welcome to join, for the details, see the ruleset below:
TOTAL PRIZE POOL $50 USD
1st: $25 USD + Discord Role
2nd: $15 USD + Discord Role
3rd: $10 USD + Discord Role
- Double elimination
After losing a match in the winners’ bracket, the players have a second chance in the losers’ bracket. If they lose again, they are out of the tournament.
- Best of 1
Each duel is one match, the winner is who reduces their opponent’s HP to zero.
One deck per player
- Bring 1 deck that consists of only Series/Pool 1&2&3. No Series/Pool 4&5 allowed. For checking which cards belong to these Series/Pools, see here: https://marvelsnapzone.com/collection/
Registration started and will last till 11.03.2023 11:00AM CET
Sending decks till 11.03.2023 11:00AM CET
Check-in 1h before the tournament
Decklist are open at 11:45AM CET
Tournament starts at 12:00AM CET
Sending decks: https://forms.gle/8x6Dofa93MsD6D3b6
- Joining the tournament is equal to acceptance of the rules contained here.
- Applying the ruleset during the tournament is decided by the tournament admins.
- If you have questions about the interpretation of the tournament ruleset, ask it before the tournament on Snap Pro Discord.
- You may record games to help solve any problems that may occur. However, recording is not obligatory.
- The tournament is open to PC and Mobile players.
- You have to be in age expressed by the current Marvel Snap ruleset to take part in this event.
- Check-in will start 1 hour prior to the start of the tournament.
- If your deck is not submitted on time, you are automatically disqualified.
- Decks are subject to verification at any time.
- Decks that do not match respectively submitted decklists will result in a match loss to the current opponent.
- Decklists must be sent in this Google Form https://forms.gle/8x6Dofa93MsD6D3b6.
- If you send before the deadline for sending decks more than one decklist the newest valid entry will count as your deck.
- All decklists will be available on Discord in #snap-twice-info room 15 minutes before the tournament
- Failure to queue into your match against your opponent within 5 minutes of a match being posted will result in a match loss and if you fail to show for a 2nd time, you will be dropped from the entire tournament.
- The final match will be the winner of the winners’ bracket against the winner of the losers’ bracket. If the winner of the loser bracket will lose he will have an extra match so he also has applied the rule of two chances in a double-elimination tournament meaning: winners bracket finalist has to be defeated twice by the losers bracket finalist.
Should a game end due to disconnection or forfeit, then the player who disconnects/forfeits is given the loss.
When the round starts, find your opponent in direct messages, share the game code, and play the match.
All matches are based on the new tournament mode, whoever loses 10 HP first, loses the match. The tournament system is based on lost cubes, players can’t Snap to a cube amount that is higher than a player’s remaining HP. Starting from the 5th game, the starting cube stake is doubled, making the games go faster.
- Each round lasts for 30 minutes and if the players haven’t finished by then, the tournament admins will contact the players, and whoever had more HP will be given the victory.
- You may stream your games at your own risk.
- You have to join our team’s Discord server before the tournament starts. This will let you report any problems, get the latest binding information about the tournament, and have easy communication with other players and tournament admins.
- You have to submit your scores in the designated Discord channel.
- If caught cheating (or other exploitative behavior) you will be disqualified from the tournament.
Cash prizes are paid out within 14 days via PayPal. No exceptions, you must have an active Paypal account or the cash prize will be void. Paypal accounts must be fully functional, meaning accept payments from other countries – Poland (some countries can not accept abroad payments on Paypal). You will have 7 days to send Paypal account name to the tournament admin via Discord after the end of the tournament.
In case of technical difficulties on any platform (Marvel Snap, Discord, or Challonge), or problems with the continuation of tournament administration might decide about:
- delaying tournament,
- moving the tournament to another date (with the option to replay already done rounds and with the option to move it to another tournament platform)
- resolve matches by virtual coinflip
- Should a game end due to DISCONNECTION, then the player who disconnects is given the loss. If technical problems are caused by the tournament platform, tournament admins may decide to play a match/round again
Tournament admins will decide how problems will be solved according to the size of those technical problems.
Uncultured behavior towards participants and Administration and using bugs in the game or on the Challonge will be punished with the exclusion of the player from further participation in the tournament.
In situations not provided for by the ruleset decisions are made by the tournament admins.
During the event, the only communication platform will be the Snap Pro Discord: https://discord.gg/2aVcag3A4M
In case of a Discord failure, communication will be moved to Steam message system.
English is the only language of communication.
Tournament players allow free and unlimited use of their usernames, provided personal data and avatars during and after the tournament.
Personal data provided by players will be processed in order to carry out tournaments and promotion. Including promotion in social media.
Each person joined to the tournament agrees to the processing and use of their data collected in the game Marvel Snap, and available in Challonge.
Every person applying for the tournament agrees to the processing of personal data used to join the tournament for purposes related to the tournament and promotion, as well as data included in the player profile.
Registered players have the right to inspect and correct data. For this purpose, please contact the tournament administration.
The Organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
By joining to tournament, you accept the regulations.
Good luck & have fun!