- Players will include the winners of Kreve League Season 7, Elder Blood League Seasons 1 and 2 as well as the 5 players with the highest League Point totals.
- All games are Best of 5 Conquest.
- The bracket is single elimination with no 3rd place game.
- Players will be split into two pools for the purpose of seeding, each quarterfinal will consist of one randomly selected player from each pool:
- Pool 1: League winners as well as the player with the highest League Point total
- Pool 2: players with 2nd to 5th highest League Point totals
- In case of a tie the game is replayed with the same decks and same coin.
- The tournament will take place during the 16th and 17th of December.
- Players will submit 4 decks from unique factions. These decklists will be used for the whole tournament.
- Deck submission will be done via a mock tournament client page and close at 10 AM CET Friday 15th of December.
- Bans and starting blue coin will be decided through the tournament client page set up for each individual series.
- The games will be split across two days. For details about the schedule please consult the corresponding channel on the tournament discord.
- All games will be played and casted via the tournament client.
Since the games will be casted on a delay, players are only allowed to live stream their games with a minimum 30 minute delay. Players are allowed to record their games and post the VOD afterwards.
The prize pool will consist of $300 USD, divided into final places as shown below:
- 1st – $200
- 2nd – $100
Cash prizes are paid out within 14 days via PayPal. No exceptions, you must have an active Paypal account or the cash prize will be void. Paypal accounts must be fully functional, meaning accept payments from other countries – Poland (some countries can not accept abroad payments on Paypal). You will have 7 days to send Paypal account name to the tournament admin via Discord after the end of the tournament. PayPal fees and conversion rates may apply.
- In the following cases a player will receive a technical loss for a game:
- Disconnection (from the very start of the game)
- Queuing a deck not submitted
- Queuing a banned deck
- Queuing a deck that’s already won
- The opponent can either take the win for the game in these situations or offer to replay the game. We recommend players apply the rules of fair play
The main tournament general ruleset applies too.
The Organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
By joining to tournament, you accept the regulations.
Good luck & have fun!